Monday, December 21, 2009

Welcome to the Field


First Light (c) 2008

Welcome to the Field of Seven Houses.

What would happen if you really lived your own particular creative life?

I'm trying an experiment. Over the next four months I'll organize my life around the callings of my heart: art, the land and serving community. I've spent a life time preparing and going to school and fixing myself and making lists. Through April 19th I will endeavor to write to you every day about coming home.

It's so easy to feel/be isolated in our society. I want to try coming out with my art work in this world. And I need your help. Please be a witness and check in on this blog occasionally.

On this darkest of days meet me in the field that is yearning for Spring.

Thanks,
Rick

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Winter Solstice wishes to you, dear Rick. And best wishes with your "experiment". May the light continue to grow in your life!

    "I heard a bird sing in the dark of December / A magical thing and sweet to remember / 'We are nearer to Spring than we were in September' / I heard a bird sing in the dark of December." - Oliver Herford

    Love Hillarie

    ReplyDelete